Gary Miller wins again!
Working for Roseville Children
Gary Miller is a member of the Roseville City School Board.
This website is dedicated to the children of Roseville and will provide an opportunity to share with the community information about the school district and Gary Miller's participation and involvement.
Three of the many successes this past year include:
- Selling of school bonds at a cheaper rate, saved the taxpayers almost $2 million.
- Roseville City District has some of the highest test scores in the county.
- Parental approval is in the 90% bracket.
Gary Miller's background includes:
- Current member of Roseville City School Board - elected in 2008
- North Sacramento Robla Elementary School Board - almost 20-years
- Former Board of Director - California School Boards Association
- Active in the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers)